THE ULTIMATE NORTHERN ADVENTURE RETREAT FOR WOMEN
7 NIGHTS & 6 DAYS GUIDED
ADVENTURE RETREAT INCLUDES:
- 4 DAYS OF EXPLORING BACKCOUNTRY TERRAIN WITH PROFESSIONAL GUIDE SERVICE (3 days Skiing, 1 day Climbing)
LODGING IN ROUGH-LUXE RENOVATED TRADITIONAL CABINS AT BEAUTIFUL LOFOTEN SKILODGE
MORNING/EVENING YOGA & MEDITATION LED BY KJERSTI AND CHANELLE
FOOD + MEDITATION TECHNIQUES + MINDFULLNESS WORKSHOPS
1 HR BODYWORK SESSION + STRESS MANAGEMENT SEMINAR FROM EUREKA KIROPRAKTIKK
PRSNT MINDFUL ADVENTURE HOSTS
- Introduction to Splitboarding and Skinning
- Morning/Evening Yoga classes
- Nutrition workshop
- Outdoor Climbing
- Gratitude Welcome Dinner @ LOFOTEN SKI LODGE
- Fysio Scan and treatment by Eureka Kiropraktikk - available free for retreaters
- Seminar on stress management
- Smoothie Workshop (Includes 1 Green Smoothie each morning)
- 3 Healthy Vibrant Meals a day + Superfood Snacks
- Access to Tea Lounge
- Access to professional photos from camp shot to use on YOUR social media + print
- Goodie Bags filled with amazing products from our sponsors
- Chance to win a Kjersti Buaas signed Snowboard + other amazing prizes!!
- Cancellation Policy: No Cancellations, but may transfer ticket to another name for 200 NOK.
TOTAL VALUE: TBA NOK Price TBA NOK
Lofoten Ski Lodge is the result of a cooperation between the owners of Kalle fishing village and Northern Alpine Guides. Together we have created the ultimate place for skiers, snowboarders and climbers. We provide comfortable lodging, amazing food and a great atmosphere in authentic Lofoten style with exceptional facilities.
We are very proud to bring our guest and guides to a place were we can share knowledge, stories, play games, chill out and host an international crowd of passionate travelers and skiers. Lofoten Ski Lodge is the dream for us, our guides and our guests.
With huge, but cozy lounges, a dining area with sea views, renovated traditional cabins, a hall full of toys and a huge Sauna Spa we have covered the needs for a great ski vacation.
Lofoten Ski Lodge is a hidden gem at the heart of all the good skiing on the Lofoten islands and run by Maren and her husband Seth.
- Ski + Rock Climb Guiding – IFMGA mountain guides
- Full access to all the Lodge facilities
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch: Self made
- Free Coffee or Tea
- After-ski waffle buffet
- 2 course dinner
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of drying room
- Free wifi
- Access Sauna
- Free use of ski workshop
- Free use of SUP and Kayak’s
- Climbing wall and yoga mats
- Free firewood
- Access to the lounges, library, bar
- Final cleaning on departure
Northern Alpine Guides is a professional guide service based in Lofoten, Norway with IFMGA certified guides. We offer climbing and ski guiding, courses, tailor made adventures, events and expeditions to private groups and corporations. Our Base Camp in Kalle, Lofoten is an amazing resort from the 1860. This is the perfect venue for mountain people looking for an arctic experience (Lofoten Ski Lodge). Here we run our activity programs, serve top quality food and Lodging all year.
We also run trips in the Alps, Alaska and Nepal were we have many years of experience and local knowledge. If you are just starting to explore the mountains, or an expert, we can take you to the next level. We pride ourself in working with talented and certified guides and partners who are passionate about their job. Choose your favorite trip and join us for an lifetime adventure!
LOFOTEN SKI LODGE
Kalle is only 12 km drive from the nearest village center and the local airport is only 20 minutes away.
Kalle used to be a traditional fishing village dating back to the 1800th century were as many as 1400 fishermen rowed out to sea during the legendary Lofotfiske (arctic cod fishing). There are also many traces of older historic sites of settlements here. This area is a preserved nature park with a diverse landscape and wildlife. Today the area is mainly used for recreational enjoyment and our backyard have rightfully gotten the name Paradise.
Today Lofoten and Kalle attracts active people who wish to escape the masses, experience the freedom, and explore a new different world.
Lofoten has retained its character, a character dominated by centuries of co-existence with nature and it ́s seasonal offers at the foot of the peaks and face of the Norwegian ocean.
We accommodate up to 50 people in twin and double bedrooms with single and a triple option in traditional fisherman cabins. Each cabin sleeps from 2-6 people very comfortable. All the cabins are of high standard and includes double bedrooms, a fireplace, bathroom and living room with an optional sleeping couch.